Monday, June 18, 2012

Bold and Thin Stripes

Dress - F21
Headscarf Hairband - Local summer festival buy
Bangle - F21 (similar
Earrings - A gift from my aunt
 Sandals - Azkara (similar)


Scroll down to check out my picture taking and modeling skills!




                                       



Currently, my iPhone is playing the role of both talking and picture taking device. Hopefully, you all won't have to suffer with such not-so-great quality pictures for too long ... I just added a digital camera to my Amazon wish list last night! :) 





0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers