Friday, June 22, 2012

You say meeting(s), I say semi-casual attire!

Somehow every program I am part of decided to hold a meeting today: three, each one to two hour long, back-to-back meetings. It was burning up, and I had to stop myself from grabbing my shorts and a tank top ... they just don't belong in a professional environment. 

Eventually, I decided to go with a semi-casual outfit ...







Top - Halogen
Ankle Skinny Jeans - Levi's
Loafers: Calvin Klein (similar)
Bracelet - Actually a pearl necklace (similar)

PS: I love love love tops from Halogen and always look for them when I visit my local Nordstrom Rack! Promise me you will at least feel the material of these tops when you are in Nordstrom next time?





0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers