Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"My mom would put me in these preppy little suits and slick my hair to the side. I have these baby pictures of me where I'm this little preppy kid with a sweater tied around my neck." - Alexander Wang

When I was little, I insisted on having outfits that matched my mother's. My favorites were those that were made using the same fabric as my mother's outfit. My mother didn't slick my hair to the side, but put them in either pig tails or "princess Leia buns". Yep, "princess Leia buns"! 
 And I wore my sweater around my waist, not my neck ...  
However, I still like to think that I was a little "preppy" princess. :) 




 


Until next time, 
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired ...


0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers