Wednesday, December 19, 2012

“Anatomically, the foot cannot respond. And artistically—ugh!” - Salvatore Ferragamo

Hello world! 

I actually got on here to post some pics of my favorite actress come Bollywood fashion-ista, but when I googled Salvatore Ferragamo I came across an interesting piece of information ... 
It was Salvatore Ferragamo who came up with the idea of wedges, platform soles and cage heels. All in an effort to make fashion more comfortable for women. 

I believe that fashion doesn't have to be uncomfortable; I am the girl who you will find wearing flats or doctor prescribed heel size almost all of the time.



Source: filmicafe

  Leave it to this girl to wear something very unusual (in a good way) chic


Until next time, 
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired ...

0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers