Friday, March 22, 2013

Things I ♥ Thursday


Presenting my very first research poster at a conference || The Boy for staying up late nights with me to work on said poster (yes, he is the best) || Having family around || Meeting up with my high school classmates that I never really got to know then because of language barrier || Receiving my Jewelmint order (I can't wait to wear the necklace!) || Designing social media icons for the blog || Google and super talented bloggers who share their knowledge (especially CSS) with the world || Looking through Sonam Kapoor's (picture above and my favorite actress/model) old photo shoots || Applying what we have learned so far to solve a medical case and realizing that even though medical school moves very first, we do retain some of that knowledge :p || 



Images via

Until next time, 
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired! 

0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers