Saturday, April 6, 2013

Things I Heart Thursday err Friday


I know it's not Thursday today, but Things I Heart Thursday isn't suppose to be about the day of the week but about things we love! So here are things I have been loving lately:

getting chosen to work on a new research project (you might find me complaining about the amount of work in the following days, but for now I am loving it!) || finding out details about clinical work I will be doing in Costa Rica this summer || adding some new Spanish words to my vocabulary || running || booking my tickets for Miami, Florida (yes that happened today...) || knowing that my padre will be visiting me in less than two weeks!

Images via 1/2/3

Until next time, 
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired!

0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers