Sunday, October 6, 2013

the city i fell in love with

First of all, I would like to apologize to anyone who reads this blog for not keeping up with postings. Second year is super busy, and I am still figuring out how to balance classes, research and work. Hopefully, things will calm down a little bit by winter quarter or may be I will learn to juggle it all by then? We will see.

As, I sit on my bed and learn nuts and bolts of bacteriology and virology, I would like to leave you all with something a bit more appealing. My family and I finally got to take a road trip this past summer and we decided to explore the northern part of California. Here are some pictures of one of the most beautiful city I have ever been to: San Francisco! I am sure the year around cold weather has everything something to do with my love for this city. :p
Romper: Thrifted via Salvation Army ($1.00), Purse: thrifted, Cardigan: stolen from my brotha, Shoes: Moccasins


Hope you all had an amazing weekend!

Until next time (hopefully soon :p)

4 comments:

  1. I grew up right outside San Francisco - it still feels like home :) I'm glad you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I for sure did! I have been their few times, and every single time I don't wanna come back. :p Thank you for stopping by Meghan. :)

      Delete
  2. oh you look so so happy there with your family, what lovely photos to look back on! and that cobalt blue dress is stunning. im in love with this colour lately!
    there's a £50 asos voucher giveaway on the blog today (with the link up too which is optional not compulsory), would love for you to come join in , who knows you may end up winning a little lovely treat for yourself xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel, I love them. :) Me too, I actually have been in love with that color for way too long now. That and mustard yellow.

      Delete



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers