Tuesday, December 10, 2013

101

I just wanted to make a quick stop to share an exciting news with you all! This is my 101 post on this blog of mine, and I am super happy. You all know how bad I am with posting regularly, but this little blog of mine is still my favorite virtual place to visit when I need break from all the craziness in my life! Thank you for sticking around and taking time to leave sweet comments.
Top: Nordstrom Rack // Skirt: TJ Maxx // Tights: Nordstrom Rack // Cardigan: Thrifted // Jacket: Hautelook // Shoes: Thrifted
Shop the look here:


10 comments:

  1. I love the simple mix of prints! Looking forward to your future posts ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cozy knit layered look, the black and white and fun patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alison! I thought it looked pretty cute as well. :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on 101 posts! I LOVE that skirt =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those free people tanks - have the white one and it's so versatile!

    x
    Mindy
    www.KINDofLUXE.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of them, have yet to get my hands on one! It's good to know that you like them, I might have to give them a try now. :) Thank you stopping by Mindy!

      Delete
  5. congrats on 101st post!! that's so exciting :) also this is such a cute outfit, love the stripes and that skirt!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Naghmeh! It took me forever, but I did it!! :)

      Delete



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers