Friday, June 15, 2012

Antiquing Away ...

I recently went to a not-so-local antique market in Indiana and remembered just why I love antique stuff: each one of them has a story; a story that makes them unique. I may not know what that story is, but I am sure of its existence. Its the experience that each one of them comes with ...

Vintage Square Scarf ($4.00)


Vintage Goldtone Earrings ($6.00)






Vintage Goldtone Bracelet ($3.50)


Vintage Fake Ring ($2.00)


Vintage Checkered Bow Tie ($3.00)


I would say $18.50 well spend. Don't you agree?!


0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers