Saturday, June 16, 2012

Color Blocking Manicure!

Who's loving the color blocking trend?! *Raises hand*

Color blocking trend has taken over the world of fashion; be it clothes, nail art, accessories, etc. I for one have never worn the same color of nail paint on all of my fingernails ... yes, I am one of those! One of my fingernails is always of a different color or has a design on it. Don't believe me?! Well, then see it for yourself:




Those are the only times, I actually took picture of my amazing color blocking nail painting skills. :p

Next on my list is to try color blocking on each fingernail. Some of my favorites are:





My fellow bloggers will show you how it's done: 







What are you waiting for? Go, grab those nail paints that have been collecting dusts for days, and try this amazing and colorful trend! 






0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers