Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lots of Sun, Sand, Water ... and of course Love!

The boy and I decided to spent our last weekend at a nearby camping site. This particular camping site bordered a lake, so obviously most of our time was spent near or in the water! The boy taught me how to tread water and showed me some swimming strokes ... I am not a swimmer but know enough to not drown, unless I am in deep deep water and/or have to swim for too long. :p

Starting to climb one of the sand dunes ... 

Half way up ...

View of the lake ...

Still ways to go ...

Made it to the top! 

One of the cleanest lakes I have ever seen ...


I gotta say climbing that sand dune was a challenge ... whew! Time to get some endurance workout on.  
Hope you all had an amazing weekend!




0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers