Thursday, July 19, 2012

A work attire with a pinch of vibrant color and print.

 A year ago, my closet was full of nothing but neutrals. Then came the summer of 2011 and everything changed ... I started to reach for red, blue, etc. Everyone, including my poor soul, was shocked!
Nowadays, I have to remind myself to buy some neutrals or combination of the two (neutrals and vibrant colors). :p

Never be afraid to experiment with colors and prints to perk up your work attire!








Dress: Old (similar)
Blazer: H&M
Bracelet: Old (similar)
Pumps: Old (similar)

I have yet to actively interact with my fellow bloggers ... Cheers to my very first baby step .. a link up to Laura'Work It Wednesday series.
 Yay... :)


0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers