Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shades of Royal Blue & White Amidst Nature!

The weather was amazing, and we had to make the best of it. So the Boy and I headed to a local botanic garden!
This garden made me fall in love with nature all over again ...

Bandeau: Lace Bandeau from Victoria Secret
Bottom: Shorts from BCBG (alt1, alt2)
Cross body Bag: Urban Expressions
Sandals: Old (alt)
Earrings: Old from F21(alt)




 










 


If you are ever in the area; i.e. north suburbs of Illinois, make sure to take stroll through Chicago Botanic Garden!

PS: I got those white shorts for $15 dollas ... did you really think I would pay the full price for them? Oh no^hell! :p

Until next time,
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired.


0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers