Monday, August 20, 2012

Got My White Coat On!

The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more.
--Jonas Salk, MD 

 August 10th 2012 marked the beginning of a very demanding but rewarding journey for me. I am officially a medical student and a step closer to achieving my dream of becoming a successful physician!! :)

Here's to lifelong learning ... 

 
Dress: old from F21 (alt)
White Coat: courtesy of my awesome medical school :p

After a long year and a half of sentencing, it was time for this dress to see the sunlight! :) Oh and these heals, I got them for mere $20.00 (vs $90.00) from Hautelook .. *smug face* 
 Sharing it with the one I know will always have my back, my ah-mazing padre! :)

Until next time ...
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired


0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers