Monday, August 6, 2012

I wear my blacks with browns!


My cousin and I have spent past few days walking around Chi-town; riding CTA trains, sightseeing and eating at la famous restaurants. I moved to suburbs of Illinois last year, but thanks to my somewhat busy schedule and somewhat lazy attitude, didn't get much sightseeing done last year.
Good thing, I have at least four more years to see this city inside out! :) 



Harold Washington Library
 




Frontera Grill
 



 4th Presbyterian Church
 



Signature Room at the 95th




 While I am at it, why not do a quick outfit post? :p
 
 Top ($7.99): Ralph Lauren 
Skirt ($9.99): Chico's
Sandals: Old from Payless
Bangle: Old from F21
Crossbody Bag: Urban Expressions

Both top and the skirt are from a local consignment shop and cost me mere $18. 
 Yes, you heard me right ... 18 dollaas! *smug face* 

Linking up to Shana's Thrifters Anonymous!
 

Until next time ... 
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired





0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers