Monday, October 22, 2012

"In order to irreplaceable one must always be different" - Coco Chanel

I have been gone for too long, but am gonna try to post more frequently from here on now. A piece of advice: don't work when you are in medical school. I am just a workaholic and am having hard time letting go of my habit of working two to three jobs at a time, while attending school full time. I forget, I am no more an undergraduate student ...

Now that I have that off of my chest, let's move on to something more exciting and beautiful ..
*drum rolls*

Chanel 2012 Pre-fall Collection

Yes, I am aware that it's an old news by now, but the Indian in me can't get enough of this collection: kohl eyes, kundan jewelery, silk, fusion of western & eastern wear ... I could go on forever, but I will let the collection do the talk! 











Source:style.com

Wasn't that an exquisite collection? 
May be I will post couple of my traditional outfits sometime later this week ... 


Until next time, 
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired ... 


0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers