Sunday, November 4, 2012

"The only real elegance is in the mind; if you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it." — Diana Vreeland


I survived...well sort-of... the first quarter of medical school! Whew, that was something ...
I started really strong, but can't say the same about the end. :( 
However, I do think I have figured out a study style that works for me and now I just gotta stick to it!

For the meantime, I am on vacation ... yes, you heard it right ... vacation! :) 
I have a week to be lazy, sleep-in, read blogs, read books (non-academic of course :p), run ... yep, I am one of those who consider running a FUN activity ... and may be make few more posts.. may be. :p

 Well, here is an outfit I wore not-so-long ago. 



Best thing about this outfit are the precious gems that I found in my local antique/thrift stores: 
Square Scarf ($4) and Tweed Jacket ($7) by Talbot!
I am really digging thrift shoppin' and have not bought anything (for myself) from a department store or for full price for last 5 or so months. 
I think I am allowed to call myself a proud thrifter now! Won't ya agree?


Linkin' up with Casual Friday and Thrifters Anonymous!


Until next time,
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired ...



0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers