Saturday, December 1, 2012

“I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” Maya Angelou



Shirt: Thrifted by Express (similar)
Trousers: Hand-me-downs by Express (similar)

Believe me, it was not intentional ...  I actually just realized, while I was writing this post, that my whole outfit was from Express. :p


Leavin' ya all with this very cute and funny video .. I hope it brings smile to your face, cause it for sure brightened my day! 



Linkin' up with Thrifter's Anonymous!

Until next time, 
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired ... 




0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers