Thursday, January 31, 2013

Human Brain: So Tiny, Yet So Powerful!




This picture is amazing! It manages to present something very complex in a very simple manner: unanimity of components of our brain, even when it's in resting/sleeping mode.  
 
Last year, I spent ~ 9-10 hrs/day for 6 weeks learning nuts and bolts of the human brain and their functions. It might sound very intense and it was, but at the same time it was the only course that I didn't mind spending that much time studying for. Brain fascinates me: has in the past and I am sure it will in the future as well.
I am always in awe of it!
It is so tiny, yet so powerful!

Before I leave you'll, here's another one of those very simplistic representations of very complex human brain.

Until next time,
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired.

0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers