Monday, January 28, 2013

"My weaknesses have always been food and men - in that order." - Dolly Parton

Not men, just one man: My Boy! And sometimes, only sometimes, the order changes as well. :p
The Boy and I needed an escape from the academic setting, so we headed toward the city for a change of scene. We decided to check out the Chicago Underground Comedy group at the Beat Kitchen: 5 comedians for 5 dollars! It just can't get better than that. Each one of them were unique in their style and content. One of them was very well versed in politics, who of course was the Boy's favorite. 
While yelpin' places to eat nearby, we came across 90 Miles Cuban Cafe. It had raving reviews, so we had to check it out. Food was delicious, but it was the interior (see it for yourself down below...) of the cafe that I couldn't get enough of. Alright, you got me, I couldn't get enough of the food either, so I will be heading back there as soon as I get some time!
 The cafe was very cozy with cutouts from vintage newspapers on every wall, so I had to take some pictures ...

 
Why doesn't anyone write songs like these anymore?
 I asked the Boy if he would, and he gave me "sure honey" face ... and we all know what that means. :p 



Until next time, 
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired ... 



0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers