Thursday, January 17, 2013

"What a strange power there is in clothing."- Isaac Bashevis Singer

OTD: Romper and pearls.



Floral Chiffon Romper: local boutique, Blazer: H&M,
Pearls: Target, Heals: Famous Footwear

I am in love with this romper! It is so light (like a petal ... ) and soft that it has become one of the precious items in my wardrobe. Or may be cause I feel like a princess in it ... hence the pearls




The boy seems to have difficulty understanding "wait, let me button up my blazer"! :p




I browsed through various websites and used different search boxes to find another similar romper, but had no success. However, I did find some other styles that I fancy!

Can you tell I adore BCBG Max Azria?! 
Until Next Time, 
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired ...

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! You are so pretty and this delicate floral compliments you to a tee. Thanks for linking up with me today!

    Alison
    www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyaaaaaa!!! I still adore that romper!! <3

    ReplyDelete



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers