Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"I am very happy to be here in the NBA."- Dwyane Wade


 Last Thursday (02/21/13) I went to my very first NBA game and I loved every single second of it!
It was my gift to my brother (for visiting me) and the boy (for well being the boy :p). They were rooting for the Chicago Bulls and I was rooting for the Miami Heat. There were just so many supporters for the Bulls (it was a home game) that I had to root for the other team. 

I have got to say, angry Bull fans are not fun. I don't think I have heard so many people cursing before. Why not enjoy the game for what it is? Even though I was rooting for the Miami Heat (truth be told, it was because my brother was cheering for the Bulls...:p), I actually ended up cheering for both teams. I was there to enjoy a good basketball game, not to wish for LeBron James to tear his ACL (which seemed to be the main wish of all Bull fans). Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a good fan following, just don't understand all the negativity that comes with it.

On a positive note, my team won and my brother's didn't. And that's all that matters! *smug face* 
And I think the bro and the boy liked the game as well, I think... :p


Yes, I am layering coats (puffer coat over trench coat). Hey, a girl is gotta stay warm! 





Until next time, 
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired! 

2 comments:

  1. i would love to got to an NBA game! double coats are a necessity in the cold. thanks for linking up your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It was an amazing experience. :) Hahaha, I guess sometime you gotta double up. Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it.

      Delete



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers