Monday, July 23, 2012

I wear my square scarf as a top!

Yes you heard that right ... I don't own enough tops, at least that's my thought every single morning. For some reason my eyes do not communicate well enough with my brain to register a full suitcase worth of tops in my closet. :p 

Due to apparent lack of wearable tops, I decided to wear my thrifted square scarf as a top and loved the look of it! You ask how does that work? 

Well, you take a sqaure scarf, fold it in half to make a triangle shape, place the folded scarf around your bust and tie the ends into a knot at your back ... as simple as that! Best thing about this top is that when you get bored of it, you can untie the knot and wear it as a scarf. :)


 

 
 


Vintage Square Scarf ($4.00): local antique market
Vintage Goldtone Bracelet ($3.50): local antique market
Vintage Fake Ring ($2.00): local antique market
Nine West Skirt Suit ($50.00): old from local Burlington factory ... ah-mazing deal!
Heals ($?): old from famous footwear


Cheers to my second baby step in the world of bloggers ... linking to Shana's "Thrifters Anonymous"! 


Until next time ... 
Be Inspired, Stay Inspired!




0 comments:



A medical student, with passion for fashion! I started medical school in August of 2012 and because I had so much free time in my hand I decided to start this blog!

Follow Along

Follow on Bloglovin
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Tumblr

Archives

IFB

Followers